Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sophie's Waldorf Doll

I've decided to try my hand at making Sophie a Waldorf doll for Christmas. I've wanted to make one for a while but was intimidated by the process, it looks so hard! But I went ahead and ordered some basic supplies from Maple Rose, a natural toy and supply shop in Nelson. This shop is great, the supplies arrived within 3 days which is flippin' amazing, imo!

There's tons of tutorials out there on how to make waldorf dolls, some have better written tutorial, some have better photos. For me, I used a combination of several online tutorials.

So far, I've been working on her head. Here's some pics, the first is a front view of her face, the second a side view. I still need to make a nose and then cover the head in doll skin before moving on to the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment