Saturday, September 18, 2010

Yippee!

I've always loved mac and cheese. Yes, the boxed noodles with the orange "cheese" powder. Annie's mac and cheese has always been a favourite of mine for those nights when I was too exhausted to cook or was feeling nostalgic for food from my youth.

When we discovered Parker's intolerance to gluten, we said goodbye to Annie's. No more boxed mac and cheese for us. I've experimented with all sorts of macaroni and cheese casseroles. And all of them have been delicious and worth the effort but still, I missed the boxed variety.

This afternoon I was shopping at the health food store down the road when I found this:


Annie's comes in a GF variety! I've never seen this before and I can't tell you how thrilled I am. Hello, quick lunch for tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment