Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dear Bloggie...

The first post of a new blog. I feel like I should be writing something insightful and deep but alas... it's 9pm, the kids are in bed, I have thoughts of self rising cake flour vs. cake flour running through my head and my dryer is now a mountain top of laundry begging to be folded and put away.
What can you expect me to write you ask? Well, I'll be honest... I'm a new and not so new mommy to two children who tug at my heartstrings and my patience all at the same time (my daughter is 12 and my son is 8 months). I'm a newish wife to an eccentric barber/comic book nerd who even though he drives me up the wall most days, loves me unconditionally and makes my world a better place. Right now I'm enjoying maternity leave but I accidently and quite surprisingly found out two days ago that my employment insurance runs out in less than a month when I was expecting it to last into March! So I'm returning to work on February 2nd. Be prepared for many posts about my panic of returning to the work force after a year and a half absence!!
So, nothing terribly exciting but everyone tells me life is like a sitcom so perhaps this will be slightly enjoyable!
Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment