Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sharing My Life's Details

Last night while I lay in bed with Sophie who was refusing to sleep unless she was attached to my breast, I read through my entire blog list on my iTouch (did I mention how much I love my iTouch?). I mean what else was I to do while Sophie nursed in her sleep and I was stuck to the bed at 8:30pm? I came across one blog post entitled 100 Things About Me and it was a simple post listing ...well, I think you can figure that out! lol

Anyways, I've been struggling with blogging lately. I've been posting lots of recipes, but I don't want this to be a cooking blog. I created this blog so I'd have something to look back on years from now or something my kids and I could reflect back on. And I wanted to share my life (as boring as it is much of the time!) with others who share my same values and such. But life has been complicated and I haven't felt like sharing much of it lately. I'd like to get back into that. Yes, life is crazy and I'm struggling with it right now but you know what? It is what it is and I want to remember all of this in the years to come: the good, the bad and the ugly! I don't post much about Ally, my oldest, and I know some of you wonder about that (same with on facebook) but she's at a tender age where she's not comfortable about me blogging or talking about her so I respect that. Of course, I get in the occasional post when it's her birthday or if I have a great pic of her!
So I hope to post more about my personal life and all that comes with it. And I'll start that with a 100 Things About Me post next!

No comments:

Post a Comment