Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Memories

 Looking back through my camera I'm realising there wasn't very many photos taken during Christmas. I got some when we went Christmas Tree hunting at Go-Go's and Christmas morning and that's it. The rest of the time I was too busy spending it with my family and enjoying myself to take photos. Sorry for the awful layout... I'm doing this while updating my iPhone which just makes both of these jobs annoying! ha!

The kids and I dragging our tree to the van after Dave cut it down.

Dave and Sophie topping the tree.

                                                                                            Opening his new stocking that his great aunt made for him.



Sophie asleep during most of the gift opening



Ally opening her stocking

Happy Dave.



Parker loves his new car ramp!


Ally wearing a mustache I made for her with Kate, the unicorned woman. Hmmm....

Oh yes, this baby was gifted to me for Christmas. :)


I needle felted Dave a barberpole ornament.
 
I felted each of the kid's a ball: the little ones had their names felted on it and Ally had the Nightmare Before Christmas guy on hers. I think it turned out alright, his eyes are a bit wonky but meh...


Make-up remover pads I made up for the women's gifts.
My first attempt at making a felt toy. This horse is for our friends' little guy.
Sophie approves of the tree!


I quickly sewed up a gift bag for a friend's gift. I think I'll make these for all gift giving now.



No comments:

Post a Comment