Thursday, November 18, 2010

Operation: Organize the Cupboard!

Organization has never been my thing. I'm full of ideas and bursting with creativity but cleaning up afterwards: meh! But I get really frustrated when I can't find what I'm looking for or if I forget a project I was working on because it was buried under piles and piles of crap.

                                                                            See:
So my goal is to have this crafting/misc. cupboard and computer area cleaned and organized. By the end of Saturday. Which is only two days away. And I haven't even started yet. Yikes!

At least Sophie is excited about the project!
 


Then maybe I'll have the motivation to finish the million of projects we've been working on so I can share them all with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment