- Parker slept in his own bed all night long until 6:30. This is huge as he usually sneaks in our room about 1am and isn't the coziest to sleep with (he loves to head butt in his sleep).
- A glass of half frozen milk with a splash of vanilla.
- A few hours of snow, enough to play in before it melted.
- After days of cloud, the sun peeked out for a very short while.
- An organized playroom and kitchen.
- My husband reaching over and rubbing my belly in the middle of the night.
- Vanilla ice cream with fruit pieces and fruit juice on top.
- Although I really needed a nap, I loved having peace and quiet to read a magazine while Parker napped today.
So it's not that many but even just these few pleasures made my day less blah. :)